Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Attack Against Obama Begins!

 
Here's some of the screed you will see from the porkers as the election draws nigh.  Don't like my tone?  Well go fuck yourself, then.  I have a full vocabulary and I'm not afraid to use it.  If I sound more like a Clinton supporter than an Obama supporter, then that demonstrates I'm not the man that Obama is.  Christ, I'm not even the man Hillary is!
 
Let's simply read the screed from those whose need is to make good people bleed.  I say fuck them, and if there are election irregularities in Fall 2008, we need to hit the streets and scream, bleed, people the barricades, and send a message to McCain and his fascist cronies that we will not sit quietly while another travesty of American electoral politics is pulled.  We had our Al Gore moment already... we cannot tolerate another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home